Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your Y5 II automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Y5 II set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Y5 II automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Network operator.
- Disable Choose automatically.
- The Y5 II is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- The Y5 II will connect to the selected network.
- The Y5 II has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.