MediaPad T1 (7.0)
WiFi and Bluetooth
- In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the MediaPad T1.
- The MediaPad T1 requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
- Choose Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- All available wireless networks within range of your MediaPad T1 are listed.
- Choose the network to which you want to connect.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the range of the MediaPad T1 and choose Scan.
- If this screen appears, enter the password and choose Connect.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The MediaPad T1 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.