- MyProximus is a free application available for all customers with a Proximus subscription or a Pay&Go card using a smartphone.
- Download the mobile app MyProximus and enjoy a multitude of services in your hand, wherever you are.
- For instructions on how to install and use MyProximus, click Next.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Play Store.
- Choose the magnifying glass symbol.
- Enter a search key, in this case myproximus.
- From the list of suggestions, choose myproximus.
- If this option is not available, choose the magnifying glass symbol.
- Read the terms and conditions and choose ACCEPT.
- The application has been installed.
- Choose OPEN.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Scroll down and choose I agree.
- This is the start page of MyProximus.
- On the My overview tab a collection of convenient frequently used apps are displayed.
- To track your usage (minutes, SMS, MMS, MB usage) or your credit status, choose My usage.
- To get personalized advise and to get the most out of your subscriptions and Proximus services, choose My advice.
- To check your Premium Club points and the expiration date, or to view your recent transactions, choose My Premium Club.
- To view your products, choose My products.
- To quickly and easily enable or disable your mobile internet or Wi-Fi connection, choose Connection manager.
- Scroll down.
- To use the internet for free via Wi-Fi hotspots in Belgium and abroad, choose Wi-Fi Hotspots.
- To consult the rates for roaming (rates for usage abroad), choose Abroad.
- To recharge your Pay&Go card or your friends card, choose Reload.
- To search for the nearest Proximus Center, choose Proximus Center.
- To view your profile, choose My profile.
- Scroll to the left to view the Support & Contact tab.
- Get immediately connected to the right service if you have any questions.
- Get support for your products and testing the status of your fixed telephone line and network.
- Scroll to the right to view the Proximus apps tab.
- Links to recommended apps.