Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your Huawei Ascend G7 automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Huawei Ascend G7 set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Huawei Ascend G7 automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Network operators.
- Disable Choose automatically.
- If this screen appears, choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Huawei Ascend G7 searches for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- The Huawei Ascend G7 will connect to the selected network.
- The Huawei Ascend G7 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.