Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your HTC One Mini automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your HTC One Mini set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your HTC One Mini automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network operators.
- The HTC One Mini is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- The HTC One Mini will be logged into the selected network.
- The HTC One Mini is now connected to the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.