WiFi and Bluetooth
- In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the HTC One M8.
- The HTC One M8 requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
- Choose Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- All available wireless networks within reach of your HTC One M8 are listed.
- Choose the network to which you want to connect.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of your HTC One M8, choose the options symbol, and choose Scan.
- If this screen appears, enter the password and choose CONNECT.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Your HTC One M8 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.