WiFi and Bluetooth
- In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the Pixel XL.
- The Pixel XL requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
- Choose Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Drag the arrow symbol up.
- All available wireless networks within range of your Pixel XL are listed.
- Choose the network to which you want to connect.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the range of the Pixel XL.
- If this screen appears, enter the password and choose CONNECT.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Pixel XL is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.