Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your BlackBerry Z30 automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your BlackBerry Z30 set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your BlackBerry Z30 automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Network Connections.
- Under Network Selection Mode, choose the text field.
- The BlackBerry Z30 searches automatically for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- Click hier for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
- The BlackBerry Z30 is logged onto the selected network.
- You can now make use of the chosen network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.