WiFi and Bluetooth
- In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the BlackBerry Z10.
- The BlackBerry Z10 requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
- Choose Next for instructions.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network Connections.
- All available wireless networks within reach of your BlackBerry Z10 are listed.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of the BlackBerry Z10.
- If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose Connect.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Your BlackBerry Z10 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.