WiFi and Bluetooth
Setup Bluetooth Pairing
- To connect to another Bluetooth device requires certain settings of your your BlackBerry Passport.
- First consult the instructions of the Bluetooth device to be connected. Check which code is required to connect the device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- Now set the device to “Search for Bluetooth connection” and select Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Networks and Connections.
- If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the BlackBerry Passport’s range, they will be listed.
- Choose the device that you want the BlackBerry Passport to connect to.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that it is within range of the BlackBerry Passport and choose Refresh on your BlackBerry Passport.
- If this screen appears, verify the code and choose Yes.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the pincode of the selected Bluetooth device and choose Yes. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection will be made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- The BlackBerry Passport and the device are now paired and ready for use.