Installing software updates
- Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your BlackBerry Passport which contains the latest functionalities and applications.
- Updating to the latest version should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to update your BlackBerry Passport to the latest software version over the air.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Software Updates.
- Choose Check for Updates.
- The BlackBerry Passport is now searching for available updates.
- If this screen appears, the BlackBerry Passport already has the latest software version.
- If this screen does not appear, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Return to the Start screen.