Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your BlackBerry Classic automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your BlackBerry Classic set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your BlackBerry Classic automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Networks and Connections.
- Under Network Selection Mode, choose the text box.
- The BlackBerry Classic searches for available networks.
- Scroll down.
- Choose the desired network.
- The BlackBerry Classic will connect to the selected network.
- The BlackBerry Classic has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.