Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your BlackBerry 9720 automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your BlackBerry 9720 set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your BlackBerry 9720 automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose All.
- Scroll down.
- Choose the Options symbol.
- Choose Network and Connections.
- Under Network Selection Mode, choose Automatic.
- The BlackBerry 9720 is now searching for available networks.
- Tick the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and corresponding rates abroad.
- The BlackBerry 9720 will be logged into the selected network.
- You can now use the selected network.
- Choose OK.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.