Enable or disable
- If you do not want to make use of mobile internet and would like to prevent unnecessary data usage costs, you can disable this service.
- Choose Next for step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose All.
- Scroll down.
- Choose the Options symbol.
- Choose Networks and Connections.
- Under Data Services, choose On.
- Data usage has been disabled.
- Return to the Start screen.
- If you would like to enable usage of mobile internet again, rollback the previous actions and (if needed) go to Settings received via sms to activate this service.