Enable or disable
- If you do not want to make use of mobile internet and would like to prevent unnecessary data usage costs, you can disable this service.
- Choose Next for step by step instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose the menu key.
- Choose Manage Connections, and choose the central key.
- Choose Mobile Network Options, and choose the central key.
- Choose Data Services, choose the central key, choose Off, and choose the central key.
- Return to the Start screen.
- If you would like to enable usage of mobile internet again, rollback the previous actions and (if needed) go to Settings received via sms to activate this service.