Configuration message received
- The BlackBerry 9360 Curve will be provisioned autimatically with the right settings upon first usage with the Proximus simcard, the so called ‘Service Books’. These cannot be modified manually.
- It is possible, however, to request these settings again. Click Next for instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose All, and choose the central key.
- Choose Options, and choose the central key.
- Choose Device, and choose the central key.
- Choose Advanced System Settings, and choose the central key.
- Choose Host Routing Table, and choose the central key.
- Choose the menu key, choose Register Now, and choose the central key.
- The registration message is sent.
- Choose OK, and choose the central key.
- Return to the Main menu.
- Did you receive a message? Choose Messages, and choose the central key.
- Choose the registration message, and choose the central key.
- The settings are saved.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the BlackBerry 9360 Curve and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first mms. Test the settings by sending an mms to your own phone number.
- If the mms was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the mms in the messages inbox of the BlackBerry 9360 Curve.
- Want to know how to create and send mms messages on your BlackBerry 9360 Curve? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.
- To be able to use email, internet, or BlackBerry App World, you will need a BlackBerry ID. Click here for instructions how to configure.
- You can now start using the internet.