9300 Curve 3G
WiFi and Bluetooth
- In addition to mobile internet you can also use a Wi-Fi connection with the BlackBerry Curve 3G.
- The BlackBerry Curve 3G requires a number of settings to be configured to access the internet via a Wi-Fi network.
- Choose Next for instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose the menu key.
- Choose Manage Connections, and then the central key.
- Choose Set Up Wi-Fi Network, and then the central key.
- Choose Next, and then the central key.
- Choose Scan for Networks, and then the central key.
- Choose Turn Wi-Fi on, and then the central key.
- All available wireless networks within reach of your BlackBerry Curve 3G are listed.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- If no network is found, please check if the network is enabled and within reach.
- If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose Connect.
- Your BlackBerry Curve 3G is now connected to the network.
- Return to the Start screen.