iPhone 6s iOS 10
- Proximus enables automatic configuration of mobile internet and other services on your iPhone 6s.
- It is also possible to manually set up mobile internet on your iPhone 6s. Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If Mobile Data is disabled, enable Mobile Data.
- If Mobile Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Choose Mobile Data Options.
- Choose Mobile Data Network.
- If Mobile Data Network is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Edit the details for MOBILE DATA as follows:
- Under APN, enter internet.proximus.be
- Under Username, do not enter anything
- Under Password, do not enter anything
- Return to the Start screen.
- To turn off the iPhone 6s, press and hold the power button on the side of the iPhone 6s.
- Drag the on/off symbol to the right.
- The iPhone 6s has been turned off.
- To turn on the iPhone 6s, press and hold the power button on the side of the iPhone 6s.
- If this screen appears, press the home key.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- If this screen appears, choose Unlock.
- If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
- The iPhone 6s has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the iPhone 6s and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet.