iPhone 6 iOS 10
Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your iPhone 6 automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your iPhone 6 set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your iPhone 6 automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- The iPhone 6 is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- The iPhone 6 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.