iPhone 5 iOS 8
- Unfortunately, settings for use of mms on your Apple iPhone 5 cannot be sent by sms.
- It is, however, possible to manually set up mms on your Apple iPhone 5. Click Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If Mobile Data is disabled, enable Mobile Data.
- If Mobile Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Choose Mobile Data Network.
- If Mobile Data Network is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Edit the details for MMS as follows:
- Under APN, enter event.proximus.be
- Under Username, do not enter anything
- Under Password, do not enter anything
- Under MMSC, enter http://mmsc.proximus.be/mms
- Under MMS Proxy, enter 10.55.14.75:8080
- Under MMS Max Message Size, enter 300000
- The Apple iPhone 5 has now been configured for use of mms.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Apple iPhone 5 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first mms. Test the settings by sending an mms to your own phone number.
- If the mms was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the mms in the messages inbox of the Apple iPhone 5.
- Want to know how to create and send mms messages on your Apple iPhone 5? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.