iPhone 4s iOS 8
- Unfortunately, settings for use of mobile internet on your Apple iPhone 4s cannot be sent by sms.
- It is, however, possible to manually set up mobile internet on your Apple iPhone 4s. Click Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If Mobile Data is disabled, enable Mobile Data.
- If Mobile Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Mobile Data Network.
- If Mobile Data Network is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Edit the details for MOBILE DATA as follows:
- Under APN, enter internet.proximus.be
- Under Username, do not enter anything
- Under Password, do not enter anything
- The Apple iPhone 4s has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Apple iPhone 4s and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet.