iPad Pro (9.7)
- Proximus enables automatic configuration of mobile internet and other services on your iPad Pro.
- It is also possible to manually set up mobile internet on your iPad Pro. Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If Mobile Data is disabled, enable Mobile Data.
- If Mobile Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Choose Mobile Data Options.
- Choose APN Settings.
- If APN Settings is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Under APN, enter internet.proximus.be
- Under Username, do not enter anything
- Under Password, do not enter anything
- Return to the Start screen.
- To turn off the iPad Pro, press and hold the power button on the top of the iPad Pro.
- Drag the on/off symbol to the right.
- The iPad Pro has been turned off.
- To turn on the iPad Pro, press and hold the power button on the top of the iPad Pro.
- To unlock the screen, drag the arrow symbol to the right.
- If this screen appears, choose Unlock.
- If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
- The iPad Pro has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the iPad Pro and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet.