iPad mini iOS 9
WiFi and Bluetooth
Setup Bluetooth Pairing
- To connect to another Bluetooth device requires certain settings of your your Apple iPad mini .
- First consult the instructions of the Bluetooth device to be connected. Check which code is required to connect the device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- Now set the device to “Search for Bluetooth connection” and select Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the Apple iPad mini ‘s range, they will be listed.
- Choose the device that you want the Apple iPad mini to connect to.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the other device and that it is within range of the Apple iPad mini .
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- The Apple iPad mini and the device are now paired and ready for use.