iPad Mini 3 iOS 9
- Proximus enables automatic configuration of mobile internet and other services on your Apple iPad Mini 3 .
- It is also possible to manually set up mobile internet on your Apple iPad Mini 3 . Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If Mobile Data is disabled, enable Mobile Data.
- If Mobile Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Choose APN Settings.
- If APN Settings is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Edit the details for MOBILE DATA as follows:
- Under APN, enter internet.proximus.be
- Under Username, do not enter anything
- Under Password, do not enter anything
- Return to the Start screen.
- To reboot the Apple iPad Mini 3 , press and hold the power button on the top of the Apple iPad Mini 3 .
- Drag the on/off symbol to the right.
- The Apple iPad Mini 3 has been turned off.
- To turn on the Apple iPad Mini 3 , press and hold the power button on the top of the Apple iPad Mini 3 .
- To unlock the screen, drag the arrow symbol to the right.
- If this screen appears, choose Unlock.
- If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
- The Apple iPad Mini 3 has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Apple iPad Mini 3 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet.