iPad Mini 3 iOS 10
How to do a factory reset
- When certain applications no longer function properly or if your iPad Mini 3 is very slow, you can reset the device to its factory settings. This will reset the telephone to the settings it had when you first turned it on.
- Please note: your iPad Mini 3 may request a security code, which, if necessary, can be found in the instructions of the iPad Mini 3. Make sure you have them at hand.
- If you purchased a used device and do not know the code, you should ask the previous owner for it.
- Please note: resetting the device will erase all data and settings on the device. If necessary, make a backup on your computer.
- Select Next for step-by-step instructions to reset the iPad Mini 3 to factory settings.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Reset.
- Choose Erase All Content and Settings.
- All data and settings saved on the iPad Mini 3 will be deleted.
- The iPad Mini 3 will automatically reset and reboot.
- The iPad Mini 3 has been reset.