iPad 4 iOS 9
- Unfortunately, settings for use of mobile internet on your Apple iPad 4 cannot be sent by sms.
- It is, however, possible to manually set up mobile internet on your Apple iPad 4 . Click Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If Mobile Data is disabled, enable Mobile Data.
- If Mobile Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Choose APN Settings.
- If APN Settings is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Edit the details for MOBILE DATA as follows:
- Under APN, enter internet.proximus.be
- Under Username, do not enter anything
- Under Password, do not enter anything
- The Apple iPad 4 has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Apple iPad 4 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet.