Usage across the border
- When you are abroad, your Acer Liquid Z530 automatically connects to a partner network. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, preferably keep network selection on your Acer Liquid Z530 set to automatic mode.
- In Belgium your Acer Liquid Z530 automatically chooses the Belgacom network. For more information about network coverage, click here.
- To manually select a different network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Acer Liquid Z530 is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the desired network.
- The Acer Liquid Z530 will connect to the selected network.
- The Acer Liquid Z530 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.