WiFi and Bluetooth
Setup Bluetooth Pairing
- To connect to another Bluetooth device requires certain settings of your your Acer Liquid Z500.
- First consult the instructions of the Bluetooth device to be connected. Check which code is required to connect the device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- Now set the device to “Search for Bluetooth connection” and select Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the Acer Liquid Z500’s range, they will be listed.
- Choose the device that you want the Acer Liquid Z500 to connect to.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that it is within range of the Acer Liquid Z500 and choose SEARCH FOR DEVICES on your Acer Liquid Z500.
- If this screen appears, verify the code and choose Pair.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the pincode of the selected Bluetooth device and choose Pair. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection will be made.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- The Acer Liquid Z500 and the device are now paired and ready for use.