Touchscreen and buttons
Do you need help configuring your entry settings?
- You can configure the settings for all related topics via the menu symbol > Settings > Language & input.
Have you rebooted the device?
- Many problems can be solved by simply rebooting the device.
- Turn your Acer Liquid Z500 off, reboot it and check whether the problem has been solved.
Did you install the most recent device software?
- Your problem may be resolved through a software update. Check if is a new version of your software is available.
Have you tried a factory reset?
- If the preceding steps have not resolved your problem, try doing a so-called ‘factory reset’.
- Note: A factory reset involves deleting all personal data on the device, such as photos and messages. We recommend you create a backup before trying this.