Do you want to know how much battery power you have left?
- You can find the battery’s status details using the menu symbol > Settings > Battery.
Do you want to know how much battery power your apps use?
- To see how much power your apps use, choose the menu symbol > Settings > Battery.
Have you rebooted the device?
- Many problems can be solved by simply rebooting the device.
- Turn your Acer Liquid Z500 off, reboot it and check whether the problem has been solved.
Do you have a power consumption problem with specific apps?
- If you have problems with an app that drains your battery, you can force close it.
- From the Battery menu (accessible via the menu symbol > Settings), choose one of the app status bars and choose Force stop.
- Note: This does not work for all apps and services, and when you stop some of them, your device may (temporarily) stop working properly. So be careful which app you stop.
Do you want to report a battery problem for a specific app?
- To report a problem with an app, choose the menu symbol > Settings > Battery, choose one of the app status bars and choose Report.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to send the feedback to Google.
Is it taking very long to charge your battery?
- Charging your device using a USB cable connected to for example a laptop, takes a lot longer than charging via an adapter.
- Use the adapter that is supplied with the device for maximum charging performance.
Is your battery not charging at all?
- If your device is not charging at all, test to see what happens when you try to charge using a USB cable or a different adapter.
- If nothing works, then perhaps your device has a hardware problem.
Did you install the most recent device software?
- Your problem may be resolved through a software update. Check if is a new version of your software is available.
Have you tried a factory reset?
- If the preceding steps have not resolved your problem, try doing a so-called ‘factory reset’.
- Note: A factory reset involves deleting all personal data on the device, such as photos and messages. We recommend you create a backup before trying this.