Are you unhappy with the brightness of your screen?
- You can adjust the brightness of the screen manually, or have it adjust automatically to your surroundings.
- You can set this quickly and easily via the menu symbol > Settings > Display > Brightness.
Do you want to turn the automatic screen rotation on or off?
- By default the screen display rotates when you rotate the device. But you can disable this in the Notifications window.
- This screen can be called up at any time by swiping your finger downwards from the top of the screen.
- You will find the option for the screen rotation lock via the menu symbol > Settings > Display > Auto-rotate screen.
Does your device activate the standby mode too quickly?
- You can modify the timing of this automatic screen lock to your own preference.
- You can set this quickly and easily via the menu symbol > Settings > Display > Sleep.
Do you need help configuring (other) screen settings?
- You can configure the settings for all related topics via the menu symbol > Settings > Display.
Have you rebooted the device?
- Many problems can be solved by simply rebooting the device.
- Turn your Acer Liquid E600 off, reboot it and check whether the problem has been solved.
Did you install the most recent device software?
- Your problem may be resolved through a software update. Check if is a new version of your software is available.
Have you tried a factory reset?
- If the preceding steps have not resolved your problem, try doing a so-called ‘factory reset’.
- Note: A factory reset involves deleting all personal data on the device, such as photos and messages. We recommend you create a backup before trying this.