- Unfortunately, settings for use of mms on your Liquid E2 cannot be sent by sms.
- It is, however, possible to manually set up mms on your Liquid E2. Click Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- If Off is ticked, tick a network.
- If a network is ticked, go to the next step.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- Under Name, enter Proximus MMS.
- Under APN, enter event.proximus.be.
- Choose APN type.
- If this screen appears, choose mms, tick this option, and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, enter mms, and choose OK. (Note: in lower case).
- Under Username, enter mms.
- Under Password, enter mms.
- Scroll down.
- Under MMSC, enter http://mmsc.proximus.be/mms.
- Under MMS proxy, enter 10.55.14.75.
- Under MMS port, enter 8080.
- Under MCC, enter 206.
- Under MNC, enter 01.
- Under Authentication type, choose PAP.
- Press the menu key.
- The Liquid E2 has been configured for mms.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Liquid E2 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first mms. Test the settings by sending an mms to your own phone number.
- If the mms was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the mms in the messages inbox of the Liquid E2.
- Want to know how to create and send mms messages on your Liquid E2? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.